If your private club is looking for membership marketing ideas, you’ve come to the right place. Below are some resources for you to find new ideas to better market your club. I’ve got them organized by ideas that you can read, listen or watch.
After having traveled the world speaking to, working with and visiting some of the finest private clubs, I’ve crowdsourced their best practices. I’ve also got the benefit of interviewing the top experts in the private club industry every week on my podcast, Private Club Radio.
I’ll keep this post updated, so make sure to bookmark this page and check back from time to time to see any new membership marketing ideas that you can put into practice at your club.
The Definitive Guide to Membership Marketing
Most of my best ideas can be found in my book, The Definitive Guide to Membership Marketing. That book has become so popular, that 1 out of every 3 private clubs in the country have purchased a copy to keep as a reference.
I invite you to download a sample chapter from the guide, here.
Membership Marketing Articles
Here are some of our most popular membership marketing advice posts from the last couple of years:
- Coronavirus Roundtable Discussion for Private Clubs
- 3 Fascinating Private Club Management Lessons from Qatar
- Facebook Marketing Tips for Private Clubs and Resorts
- Private Club Membership Marketing Ideas
- Facebook Marketing Tips for Golf Clubs
- Club Marketing with Google Reviews
- How to Sell More Golf Memberships – My Best Golf Marketing Advice
- Private Club Marketing with Google Ads?
- The Best Private Club Consulting Advice I Have
- Private Club Social Media Training (Video)
My good friend, Rick Coffey, CMP, and I answer the burning membership marketing questions that come in from around the country. This segment is a regular feature on the Private Club Radio Show.
Membership Marketing Quick Tips
These two minute segments are chalk full of private club membership marketing ideas and they’re easy to digest. Pick one or binge watch them all.